All-around airtight, vapor-open, SOLID acrylic adhesive tape for airtight bonding of membranes and sheathing. For interior or exterior airsealing and waterproofing of membrane overlaps and sheathing joints.
2 3/8" x 98'5" (60mm x 30 m)
- Best in class all-around airtight tape, PHI certified Class A
- Tested for 100-year tape adhesion durability per DIN 4108-7
- Pressure activated adhesive bonding. Can be blower door tested and is waterproof after pressurization with PRESSFIX.
- SOLID acrylic adhesive allows for accurate tape repositioning pre-pressurization.
- Pro Clima Intelligent Airtight system (INTELLO, ROFLEX gaskets etc) allows for fast, reliable installation
- 10 year comprehensive ProClima warranty
- Bonds to all Pro Clima membranes, plywood, OSB, PE, metal, plastics,ZIP, WRB, housewraps and windows
- In combination with TESCON Primer RP, adheres to soft/porous wood insulation panels, concrete, sheetrock, rough/oily OSB and brick
- Adhesive: durable waterproof tape adhesion (SOLID acrylic adhesive).
- UV/weather Resistance: 6 months of exposure.
- Perm Rating: Perm 8 (Sd value:0.4m) for enhanced outward drying potential.
- Fleece backing forms itself to slightly uneven substrates.
- TESCON VANA Spec Sheet
- TESCON VANA Application Guide
- 3 Part Spec Interior Air and Vapor Control Layer (PDF)
- 3 part spec Interior Air and Vapor Control Layer (DOCX)
- Certificate of Performance: 100 Year Accelerated Age Testing
- Declare Certificate (PDF)
Related Blog Posts
- What We Mean By Permanently Airtight
- Pro Clima's Best-Sellers Achieve Declare Label
- The Double-Stud Wall Simplified
- In the PHI Lab and in the Field, INTELLO Tests Tightest
- Vapor Permeability
- Vapor Permeable
- Plywood/ OSB
- Metal/ Hard Plastics
- Wood Fiberboard (Gutex)
- Exterior Gypsum
- 2" - 3" (5 - 7 cm) wide