For repairing large holes and covering blow-in slits in membranes and OSB/Plywood.
7″ x 7″ (18 cm x 18 cm)
- Can efficiently seal blow in openings made for dense packing insulation installation
- The large release-paper tabs make patches easy and fast to apply
- Best in class all-around airtight tape, PHI certified Class A, third party tested for 100-year adhesion
- Pressure activated adhesive bond grows stronger over time, allows for easy tape repositioning pre-pressurization
- Waterproof, rated for 6 months exposure, yet vapor-open at 8 perms
- Bonds to Pro Clima materials, solid wood surfaces, polyethylene, metal, foil, housewraps and sheathing
- In combination with TESCON Primer RP, adheres to soft/porous wood insulation panels, concrete, sheetrock, rough OSB and brick
- Perm Rating: Perm 8 (Sd value:0.4m) for enhanced outward drying potential.
- Release paper: split release paper, for easy application on two side of seams, inside corners, etc.
- Adhesive: durable waterproof tape adhesion (SOLID acrylic adhesive).
- UV/weather Resistance: 6 months of exposure.
- Polypropylene backing forms itself to slightly uneven substrates.
- box of 25
- TESCON VANA Spec Sheet
- TESCON VANA Application Guide
- 3 Part Spec Interior Air and Vapor Control Layer (PDF)
- 3 Part Spec Interior Air and Vapor Control Layer (DOCX)
- Certificate of Performance: 100 Year Accelerated Age Testing
- Declare Certificate (PDF)
Related Blog Posts
- What We Mean By Permanently Airtight
- Pro Clima's Best-Sellers Achieve Declare Label
- The Double-Stud Wall Simplified
- In the PHI Lab and in the Field, INTELLO Tests Tightest
- Vapor Permeability
- Vapor Open
- Plywood/ OSB
- Metal/ Hard Plastics
- Wood Fiberboard (Gutex)
- Tape Width
- 6" + (15 cm +) Wide