Airsealing windows, doors and corner connections. Same great airsealing, weather resistance, and vapor profile as Tescon Vana, but with a 3-split release backing to make airtight connections and waterproof seals at corners quickly and easily.
2 3/8" (60 mm) x 98'5" (30 m)
- Three strips Siliconized PE release paper allow you to “activate” a single part of the adhesive surface and to seal corners precisely and step by step
- Pressure activated adhesive bond grows stronger over time, allows for easy tape repositioning pre-pressurization
- Waterproof, rated for 6 months exposure, yet vapor open at 8 perms
- Bonds to Pro Clima materials, solid wood surfaces, polyethylene, metal, foil, housewraps and sheathing
- In combination with TESCON Primer RP, adheres to soft/porous wood insulation panels, concrete, sheetrock, rough OSB and brick
- Perm Rating: Perm 8 (Sd value:0.4m) for enhanced outward drying potential.
- Release paper: split release paper, for easy application on two side of seams, inside corners, etc.
- Release strip widths: 1/2″ (12 mm) – 7/8″ (23 mm) – 1″ (25 mm)
- Adhesive: durable waterproof tape adhesion (SOLID acrylic adhesive).
- UV/weather Resistance: 6 months of exposure.
- Polypropylene backing forms itself to slightly uneven substrates.
- TESCON PROFIL Specifications (PDF - English)
- TESCON PROFIL Application Guide (PDF)
- Installation Instructions For Flange Windows
- Declare Certificate (PDF)
Related Blog Posts
- How To Prepare For High Performance Windows
- Flanged Window Install Guide for High Performance Enclosures
- Installing High Performance BEWISO Windows In A Historic Brooklyn Home
- IDEAL Window Installation - Improving Best Practices
- Pro Clima's Best-Sellers Achieve Declare Label
- Window/ Door
- Plywood/ OSB
- Wood Fiberboard (Gutex)
- Metal/ Hard Plastics
- Exterior Gypsum
- Can be plastered over
- 2" - 3" (5 - 7 cm) wide
- Vapor Permeability
- Vapor Open