TESCON INVIS® is a black airtight tape for airsealing and waterproofing membrane overlaps and sheathing joints. Forms invisible weather resistive barrier behind open joint rainscreens when used with black membrane FRONTA QUATTRO.
2 3/8" x 98'5" (60 mm x 30 m)
- Truly black tape – Pro Clima branding printed on interior of tape
- Black unprinted face makes it ‘invisible’ under open joint rain-screens when taping Pro Clima FRONTA QUATTRO
- Pressure activated adhesive bonding makes it instantly weather resistant
- Living Building Challenge Compliant — Red List Free
- Solid acrylic adhesive is applied across the entire surface of the tape, with no adhesive-less patches where the connection could be compromised
- Best IAQ, no VOC off gassing, per AgBB/ISO 16000
- 10 year comprehensive Pro Clima warranty
- Bonds to Pro Clima membranes (including FRONTA QUATTRO), solid wood surfaces, polyethylene, metal, foil, house wraps and sheathing.
- In combination with TESCON Primer RP, adheres to soft/porous wood insulation panels, concrete, sheetrock, rough OSB and brick.
- Adhesive: durable waterproof tape adhesion (solid acrylic adhesive)
- Perm Rating: Perm 8 (Sd value: 0.4m)
- UV/weather Resistance: 6 months of exposure
- TESCON INVIS Specifications (PDF - English)
- TESCON INVIS Application Guide (PDF)
- Pro Clima Product Declare Labels
Related Blog Posts
- Pro Clima's Best-Sellers Achieve Declare Label
- Vapor Permeability
- Vapor Open
- Metal/ Hard Plastics
- Exterior Gypsum
- 2" - 3" (5 - 7 cm) wide