Stego® Term Bar is a semi-flexible plastic termination bar, optimal for mechanically securing Stego® Wrap to concrete, wood, or masonry. Stego® Term Bar is flexible enough to bend corners and contours in the wall, making for an easy installation. This product is an ideal complement to StegoTack® Tape while sealing the vapor barrier to the perimeter wall.
Term bar dimensions: 42" x 1.125"
Pre-Drilled Hole Size: 1/4" diameter holes, every 6”
- Dimensions: 42" x 1.125"
- Color: Grey
- Material: Recycled PVC
- Weight: 4 oz. (114 grams)
- Case pack of 50
- Pre-drilled holes every 6" for easy installation (1/4" diameter)
- Creates a pocket / lip for a bead of caulk to be used
- Flexibile for use on uneven surfaces
- Made in the USA
- One person can install
- Easy to trim to desired length
- term bar
- STEGO® TERM BAR DATA SHEET
- STEGO® TERM BAR SAFETY DATA SHEET
- STEGO® TERM BAR INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Polyethylene Sheet
- Membrane Type
- Mechanically Fastened