CONTACT 475 WITH ANY SHIPPING QUESTIONS:
Orders within the USA
NOTICE ABOUT SHIPPING WEST OF THE MISSISSIPPI JAN-FEB 2021: Due to circumstances beyond our control, our contracted fulfillment center in Oregon is experiencing delays and will likely continue to through the 1st quarter of 2021. We can no longer ensure your orders leave the same day if ordered before 11am. Orders placed before 12:00 pm PST, will ship the following business day. Priority Shipping (Next-Day Air) is still available, but has to be placed by 11EST/8PST. We are notifying our current customers upfront about this issue and look forward to working with you to make sure you have what you need when you need it. Thank you for your understanding.
Expedited Ground Shipping:
- Delivery addresses east of the Rocky Mountains ship from Connecticut (Zip Code 06705), west of the Rocky Mountains ship from Oregon (Zip Code 97062).
- Orders are processed and shipped Monday through Friday. There is no shipping activity on Saturdays, Sundays, or US Federal Holidays.
- Orders placed before Noon Eastern Time, for orders east of the Mississippi, or
1:00pm Pacific Time, for orders west of the Mississippi, ship the same business day(see note above).
- Shipping cost is based on product weight.
- 475 reserves the right to change your shipping to a comparable method, or upgrade it to a faster method, at no cost to you.
- Expedited Ground shipping cannot be sent to a PO Box.
Estimated delivery times for 475's "Expedited Ground Shipping" option
- Check the map above to see if Expedited Ground Service reaches your delivery location within one day before committing to Priority Shipping, as it is a less expensive, and a more carbon friendly option.
- Priority Shipping refers to UPS Next Day Air. This service provides next-day, late-morning delivery. Delivery timing assumes your order was placed before the deadline (11am EST for East Coast shipping /
11am PST for West Coast shipping) and that Next Day Air service is available at your delivery location. (see note above about West Coast shipping)
- Please check with UPS before paying for Priority Shipping - 475 cannot refund Priority Shipping charges if the service is not available in your specific location.
- Priority Shipping cannot be sent to a PO Box.
Will Call Orders:
Curbside Pick-ups of materials now available - You may now pick up your orders from our warehouses with the following conditions:
- Items are not available for immediate pickup and in general are limited to Pro Clima and Lunos products.
- Orders to be picked up at Brooklyn, NY; Waterbury, CT; or Tualatin, OR locations must be scheduled with 475.
- Contact 475 staff to determine when your order is ready to be picked up.
- Orders that are not picked up 2 business days after scheduled pickup day will be restocked and charged a 15% restocking fee.
- A mask must be worn, and social distancing measures must be followed while picking up your order.
Truck / LTL Shipping:
- Orders sent by truck do not ship same day.
- Additional shipping fees may apply for:
- – Insulation and custom daylighting shipments
- – Difficult delivery locations such as islands, sites not accessible by commercial trucks, etc.
- Delivery service includes transportation to the curb at the address provided.
- Delivery service does not include bringing the order onto the property (i.e. down driveway) or into the building.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to remove the order from the truck or container and have the tools and crew necessary to do so expeditiously.
- Fees incurred for waiting time, warehousing, storage, unloading, re-loading, re-delivery, lift gates or other additional services will be billed to customer.
- Lift gates:
- – Lift gate fees are included at 475’s discretion.
- – If a lift gate is desired, it must be specified before confirming order so it can be included.
- – Lift gates are not always available or possible depending on location and product size / weight.
- – If lift gate use is requested at delivery, without pre-ordering, charges will be passed on to the customer.
- – Full containers sent directly to site are NEVER equipped with liftgates and do NOT come with pallet jacks.
Damages / Missing Items
475 is not liable for items reported missing more than 3 business days after delivery and will not replace missing boxes or items that were reported to be delivered per packing slip /bill of lading (UPS, FedEx, USPS, or LTL carrier) documentation.
Expedited Ground / Priority Shipping:
- Please do not immediately sign for any shipment if your order is incomplete, opened, broken, or the packing material is otherwise compromised.
- Before accepting such deliveries, please note any issues on the shipping slip or delivery device.
- Please take photos of the damage and send them to us so that we may resolve the claim as soon as possible and re-send any items to you if necessary.
- Keep the damaged boxes and verify the contents: if is something is missing or was incorrectly shipped, please hold on to all materials until the claim has been resolved.
Truck / LTL Shipping:
- Call 475 immediately when damaged goods are being delivered by truck/LTL deliveries.
- Take photos of shipment at delivery.
- Please verify order is complete and undamaged. By accepting and signing for a delivery you acknowledge that you received the goods, that there were no apparent defects, and that the number of boxes matched the bill of lading (BOL).