CONTACT 475 WITH ANY SHIPPING QUESTIONS:
Orders within the USA
Expedited Ground Shipping:
- Delivery addresses east of the Rocky Mountains ship from Connecticut (Zip Code 06705), west of the Rocky Mountains ship from Oregon (Zip Code 97062).
- Orders are processed and shipped Monday through Friday. There is no shipping activity on Saturdays, Sundays, or US Federal Holidays.
- Orders placed before Noon Eastern Time, for orders east of the Mississippi, or 1:00pm Pacific Time, for orders west of the Mississippi, ship the same business day.
- Shipping cost is based on product weight.
- 475 reserves the right to change your shipping to a comparable method, or upgrade it to a faster method, at no cost to you.
- Expedited Ground shipping cannot be sent to a PO Box.
Estimated delivery times for 475's "Expedited Ground Shipping" option
- Check the map above to see if Expedited Ground Service reaches your delivery location within one day before committing to Priority Shipping, as it is a less expensive, and a more carbon friendly option.
- Priority Shipping refers to UPS Next Day Air. This service provides next-day, late-morning delivery. Delivery timing assumes your order was placed before the deadline (11am EST for East Coast shipping / 11am PST for West Coast shipping) and that Next Day Air service is available at your delivery location.
- Please check with UPS before paying for Priority Shipping - 475 cannot refund Priority Shipping charges if the service is not available in your specific location.
- Priority Shipping cannot be sent to a PO Box.
Will Call Orders:
Curbside Pick-ups of materials now available - You may now pick up your orders from our warehouses with the following conditions:
- Items are not available for immediate pickup and in general are limited to Pro Clima and Lunos products.
- Orders to be picked up at Brooklyn, NY; Waterbury, CT; or Tualatin, OR locations must be scheduled with 475.
- Contact 475 staff to determine when your order is ready to be picked up.
- Orders that are not picked up 2 business days after scheduled pickup day will be restocked and charged a 15% restocking fee.
- A mask must be worn, and social distancing measures must be followed while picking up your order.
Truck / LTL Shipping:
- Orders sent by truck do not ship same day.
- Additional shipping fees may apply for:
- – Insulation and custom daylighting shipments
- – Difficult delivery locations such as islands, sites not accessible by commercial trucks, etc.
- Delivery service includes transportation to the curb at the address provided.
- Delivery service does not include bringing the order onto the property (i.e. down driveway) or into the building.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to remove the order from the truck or container and have the tools and crew necessary to do so expeditiously.
- Fees incurred for waiting time, warehousing, storage, unloading, re-loading, re-delivery, lift gates or other additional services will be billed to customer.
- Lift gates:
- – Lift gate fees are included at 475’s discretion.
- – If a lift gate is desired, it must be specified before confirming order so it can be included.
- – Lift gates are not always available or possible depending on location and product size / weight.
- – If lift gate use is requested at delivery, without pre-ordering, charges will be passed on to the customer.
- – Full containers sent directly to site are NEVER equipped with liftgates and do NOT come with pallet jacks.
Damages / Missing Items
475 is not liable for items reported missing more than 3 business days after delivery and will not replace missing boxes or items that were reported to be delivered per packing slip /bill of lading (UPS, FedEx, USPS, or LTL carrier) documentation.
Expedited Ground / Priority Shipping:
- Please do not immediately sign for any shipment if your order is incomplete, opened, broken, or the packing material is otherwise compromised.
- Before accepting such deliveries, please note any issues on the shipping slip or delivery device.
- Please take photos of the damage and send them to us so that we may resolve the claim as soon as possible and re-send any items to you if necessary.
- Keep the damaged boxes and verify the contents: if is something is missing or was incorrectly shipped, please hold on to all materials until the claim has been resolved.
Truck / LTL Shipping:
- Call 475 immediately when damaged goods are being delivered by truck/LTL deliveries.
- Take photos of shipment at delivery.
- Please verify order is complete and undamaged. By accepting and signing for a delivery you acknowledge that you received the goods, that there were no apparent defects, and that the number of boxes matched the bill of lading (BOL).