CONTACT 475 WITH ANY SHIPPING QUESTIONS:
Orders within the USA
- Orders made east of the Rocky Mountains ship from Connecticut (Zip Code 06705). Orders made west of the Rocky Mountains ship from Oregon (Zip Code 97015).
- Orders placed before 11am EST, for East Coast shipping, or 11am PST, for West Coast shipping, ship the same business day.
- Orders are processed and shipped Monday - Friday. There is no shipping activity on Saturdays, Sundays, or Federal Holidays.
- We offer expedited ground shipping via: UPS Ground/FedEx, USPS Priority. See delivery map below for estimate delivery times and truck shipping pallet options. Overnight priority delivery, that arrives in the morning, is available as well - but please check map below as next day delivery to many states is included in expedited ground shipping.
- Shipping is based on product weight.
- Note: we will upgrade or change your shipping if it is beneficial to will save time and/or money.
- FedEx/UPS do not deliver packages to P.O. Box addresses. Orders marked for "Expedited Ground Shipping" with delivery address at a P.O. Box will be sent USPS Priority Mail automatically, or might get delayed until another delivery address could be identified.
- FedEx/UPS include $100 insurance per box, USPS $50 per box
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order, please contact us and we will respond before the end of the next business day.
- Orders to be picked up at the 475 in Brooklyn NY, Waterbury CT or Tualatin OR must be scheduled with 475. Items are not available for immediate pickup and in general are limited to Pro Clima and Lunos products. Please contact 475 staff to determine when your order is ready to be picked up.
- Truck Shipping
- – Typically arrives within 3-7 days of order.
- – Certain products (Havelock, Gutex and custom daylighting) or delivery locations (islands, sites not accessible by commercial trucks) can be subject to additional shipping fees.
- – Drop gate fees are included to residential addresses, if requested when placing an order with truck shipping - please let us know if don't have a liftgate/loading dock on your site etc. for heavy products (we recommend taking Fakro products off the back of the truck by hand).
- – If you use a liftgate, without ordering one - we will pass these charges on to you
- – Container/LTL delivery service includes transportation to the curb at the delivery address provided. Delivery service does not include bringing the order onto the property (i.e. down driveway) or into the building.
- – If a liftgate is desired, it must be specified before confirming order so it can be included. Liftgates are not always available or possible depending on location and product size/weight.
- – Full containers sent directly to site are NEVER equipped with liftgates and do NOT come with pallet jacks.
- – It is the customer’s responsibility to remove the order from the truck, container or liftgate. If unloading requires a forklift and/or pallet jack, it is the customer responsibility to have these available at the time of delivery. If a customer chooses to remove the items by hand, they must provide a crew large enough to do this expeditiously. Fees incurred for delayed delivery, waiting time, warehousing, storage, unloading, reloading, re-delivery, liftgates or other additional services etc. will be billed to customer.
Orders to Canada
- Please go to foursevenfive.ca to make orders for delivery in Canada.
- LUNOS products can only be sold within the United States.
- If you see something on this site that cannot be found on foursevenfive.ca (besides LUNOS), please contact us to inquire
- Expedited Ground Shipping (FedEx, UPS, etc):
- Please do not immediately sign for any shipment if your order is incomplete, opened, broken, or the packing material is otherwise compromised. Before accepting such deliveries, please note any issues on the shipping slip or delivery device. Please take photos of the damage and send them to us so that we may resolve the claim as soon as possible and re-send any items to you if necessary. Keep the damaged boxes and verify the contents: if is something is missing or was incorrectly shipped, please hold on to all materials until the claim has been resolved.
- Truck/LTL Deliveries:
- Call 475 immediately when damaged goods are being delivered by truck/LTL deliveries. Take images of shipment at delivery. If damages or missing goods are reported after the delivery has been made and was signed for, we will do our best to make things right, but by accepting and signing for a delivery you acknowledge that you received the goods, that there were no apparent defects, and that the number of boxes matched the bill of lading (BOL).