Solitex Fronta Quattro is a black membrane with black print, for invisible WRB and dark shadow lines behind open joint cladding. Tested according to EN 13859-2 and bears the CE mark.
This is a 3-layer vapor open, monolithic, extremely waterproof, weather resistant barrier (WRB) suitable for open joint siding. It withstands long term UV exposure of 1 3/8” gaps in rain screen joints – with boards that are minimum 3x as tall as gaps.
• TEEE monolythic vapor open layer, with PP protection fleeces on both sides
• Vapor permeance: 38 Perm (ASTM E96-B), Sd-value < 0.05m (DIN EN 12572)
• Air permeance 0.00004cfm/ft2 – 100x better than the code required threshold for airbarriers
• Withstands temperatures between -40 Fº and 212Fº
• Weather exposure: 6 months
• Thickness 24 mils (0.60 ±0.10 mm)
• Suitable as temporary weatherproofing of façade
For best results use in combination with the black TESCON INVIS tape, which creates a durable exterior airtight layer for your high performance designs