WRB for under reservoir claddings (brickwork, thick stucco). Its perm rating of 6.5 is sufficiently open for drying to the exterior while closed enough to stop solar driven inward diffusion. 3-layer semi-permeable weather resistant barrier suitable for:
• protecting sheathing, mineral wool, wood-fiber-board against solar driven diffusion.
• covering (batt) insulation w/o need for sheathing.
• 3 month weather exposure time.
It has an monolithic layer of polymers that is waterproof – and outperforms spun bond/stretched/perforated WRBs both in weather proofing, air-tightness and having an optimized perm rating for protecting buildings with reservoir claddings.
• Anthracite color makes membrane disappear behind expansion joints.
• Protective fleece on back, prevents damage during installation on rough lumber.
• Semi vapor permeable(6.5 perms) – Sd-value 0.5m (DIN 12572)
• Airtight/windproof system optimizes insulation and assembly performance.
• High thermo-stability
• Suitable as temporary weatherproofing of façade.
Featured in JLC Online article: A High-Performance Country Cottage