Lightway is the ideal product to bring daylight into attics, hallways and closets that are located below roofs. Made from specially produced extra reflective tubing and capped with an ultra clear glass-crystal dome from Prague, it delivers the highest possible level of free daylight into otherwise dark rooms.
Combined with the Blue Performance 300 insulation break it removes the conventional issues associated with Solar Tubes: thermal bridges. It minimizes heat loss, eliminates condensation and does this in an air tight manner.
Contact us to place an order.
Technical data with BP 300 installed:
• U-value=0.105 BTU/sf*F – 0.6 W/(m2.K) – value of the whole system
• Insulation glass: double layer glass 4-16-4 (Argon filled)
• Thermal insulation: Polystyrene XPS
• Thickness of thermal insulation: 4.7” (120 mm)
• LW 300 (11.8”) – Flashing 18.5”x18.5” (470×470 mm)
• Crystal glass dome, collar and insulated flat roof flashing,
• 1x tube 24.6” (625 mm)
• Diffuser with white trim and gaskets
• Box with connecting pieces