INTESANA is a smart vapor retarder and WRB in one, that provides a first class air-barrrier for thermal insulation in roofs, walls and floors. It is very suitable for application on the exterior of walls and roofs, when adding insulation on the exterior of it – both in new construction and renovation. Is very waterproof and can be left exposed to element for 3 months, which allows you to weather proof your project in one quick step during construction.
More importantly it gives structural systems a previously un-achievable degree of protection from structural damage (from condensation), even under extreme climatic conditions, due to it’s intelligent vapor retarding properties. Retarding in winter (0.17 perm), while it can open up when needed it summer (>13perm) (
• More than 8’4″ (2.5m) of watercolumn – very waterproof
• Offers high diffusion tightness in winter (0.17 Perm, protection against condensation).
• Maximum diffusion openness in summer (13.20 Perm, facilitates rapid drying to the interior).
• Can be used as a temporary roof or WRB.
• Fully recyclable
• Flame Spread Index (FSI): 0 (per ASTM E84)
• Smoke Developed Index (SDI): 105 (per ASTM E84)
Especially suitable for structures with lower permeability on the exterior which are difficult to protect from condensation (flat or grass roofs or metal sheeting etc) or renovations that need to be quickly made waterproof. Lightweight and easy to install, especially compared to ZIP/OSB/Plywood or tar paper.
• Roll width: 59-1/16” (1.50m)
• Roll length: 164’-1/2” (50m)
• Roll area: 807 SF (75 m2)
Ships from east coast warehouse, please account for this when ordering west of the rockies