INTELLO Plus is a smart vapor retarder that provides a first class air barrrier for thermal insulation in roofs, walls and floors. More importantly it gives structural systems a previously unachievable degree of protection from structural damage (from condensation), even under extreme climatic conditions, due to its intelligent vapor retarding properties.
• Vapor closed flat/green-roofs
• Unvented pitched roofs (asphalt shingles, OSB sheathing, valleys covered by ice&water shield)
• Mixed humid climates with cold winters and air-conditioning requirements in summer
• Extreme climates such as in high mountain regions or very cold/arctic conditions
Offers the largest vapor variable range available – it additionally opens up at the right moment
• Perm rate from 13.20 to <0.13 (Sd value from 0.25 m to >25 m)
• Offers high diffusion tightness in winter (<0.13 Perm, protection against condensation)
• Maximum diffusion openness in summer (13.2 Perm, facilitates rapid drying to the interior)
• Especially suitable for structures with lower permeability on the exterior which are difficult to protect from condensation (flat or grass roofs or metal siding/sheathing etc)
• Works with wide range of insulation materials, including fiberglass, BIBS, mineral wool and many others.
• Translucent – allows dense packed blown-in cellulose insulation to be inspected after installation
— Use TESCON VANA Patches to cover holes from blown-in insulation
• Lightweight and easy to install, especially compared to OSB/Plywood
• Fully recyclable
• Air permeance per ASTM E2178 0.00005cfm/ft2
• Class A material per ASTM E84 test (0 FS, 35 SDI)
When exposure of INTELLO Plus to UV and rain can not be avoided/minimized, because of scheduling/design constraints – use INTESANA, which has same smart vapor retarding properties, but is rated for 2 month exterior exposure and is waterproof.
Available roll sizes: