• Strong butyl rubber layer on elastic carrier film
• Protects even when highly stretched
• Watertight, preventing water ingress
• Butyl rubber penetrates deep into the substrate
• Bonds to many materials, including mineral substrates
Make sure to sufficiently stretch tape edges when folding back onto membrane/substrate – then press firmly to secure the adhesive tape. Ensure there is sufficient back pressure, use a PRESSFIX for best results.
To work with the tape, temperatures must be >41°F (5°C) during the day and have frost free nights. The tape is self-bonding when heated.
Length: 32.8′ (10 m)
Width: 2 3/8” (6 cm)
Thickness: Approx 1/16” (2 mm)
Product Specifications PDF