EXTOSEAL FINOC is a 6″ wide watertight barrier tape to air seal under sills in timber structures and form capillary break. Also for joining OSB/plywood walls to concrete floors – split release paper.
• Designed to withstand 6,480 psi
• Protects structural elements from water ingress: watertight and blocks rising damp under doors/foundations.
• Extremely high adhesion even to slightly damp and cold surfaces.
• Very elastic carrier foil with particularly low “memory-forces”.
• Bonds to mineral substrates, wood fiber boards, etc.
Area of application:
Watertight adhesive tape with high adhesion for use as a barrier layer to protect wooden parts such as thresholds, eaves, or beams against increasing moisture from concrete parts (floorboard, tie beam, etc.).
The bonds should not be subjected to tensile strain. Press firmly to secure the adhesive tape. Ensure there is sufficient back pressure. To work with the tape, temperatures must be >41°F (5°C) during the day and have frost free nights.