• The principle raw material used to produce pro clima DB + is recycled paper which is strengthened with a bi-directional reinforcement layer.
• Most environmentally friendly option for the sustainable house builder.
• As vapor retarder and airsealing membrane in roofs, walls and floors in combination with all fibrous insulation materials (batts, boards).
• Works very well as vapor retarder for mineral wool, fiberglass, BIBS, cotton and sheepswool insulation.
• Reinforced layer allows it to be used as Cellulose blow-in mesh – follow application guidelines for best results – use counter battens to support DB+ to hold in the insulation.
• Vapor variable: from 0.8 perms in dry conditions to 8 perms in humid conditions (sd value 0.4m – 4m)
• Average perm rate 1.43 perm (sd of 2.3m)