CONTEGA HF is an all-around adhesive caulk for interior and exterior connections between Vapor retarders (INTELLO, DB+ and other membranes) and uneven substrates and/or difficult junctions. Bond is durable and elastic. Also Works in conjunction with CONTEGA FC, SL, EXO to connect solid or angled connections between different airtight construction materials.
• Exceptionally high adhesion properties while also remaining elastic.
• Permanently interior adhesion of all Pro Clima membranes and PP-,PE, PA-, and Aluminum foils to substrates (wood, brick, concrete).
• Exterior permanent adhesion of SOLITEX MENTO, WRBs, subroof-membranes, under-rainscreen membranes and wind/watertight construction components.
• Long term elasticity combined with high strength and resistance to tension
• No permanent clamping needed in most cases.
• Sets in 48 hours to full strength.
• Application Temperature: 14 °F to 122 °F (-10 °C to 50 °C) [No adhesion to frozen objects]
• Long Term Temperature Range: -40 °F to 176 °F (-40 °C to 80 °C)
• Works on slightly damp substrates, water resistant connection.
• Good for uneven and porous substrates as it forms to, and penetrates into the substrate.
• Can also be stored below freezing
• Tested and approved by Sentinel-Haus® Institute to meet their stringent standards for healthy buildings with superb indoor air quality.
• Works on slightly damp substrates, humidity tolerant – Airtight bonds according to DIN 4108-7
Coverage in linear ft. will depend on width of bead applied.
Coverage also subject to roughness of substrate.