Developed by the Passive House Institute, the PHPP is a reliable basis for planning the energy concepts of efficient buildings. With its detailed user manual, the Excel-based calculation tool is not only useful for building design, but also as a means of verifying compliance with the Passive House Standard.
iPHA Discount price
If you are registered member if the International Passive House Institute in Germany (or a member of a US-based affiliate of the International Passive House Institute in Germany), you are eligible for the iPHA discount prices if you provide the name of the organization you are registered with in the Order Notes section of the checkout page. The PHPP will only be sent once we confirm current registration with the organization provided.
If you purchased PHPP 9 – Metric through foursevenfive.com previously, you are eligible to received PHPP – IP version for the discount rate. In either case you must provide the Order Number of your purchase in the Order Notes section of the checkout page.
By request of the International Passive House Institute, PHPP’s must be physically sent to customers. There are no downloads available for any edition of PHPP software. No exceptions are made. Please plan to allow for delivery time of 3-5 days.
PHPP 9 – Metric can be used with designPH software. PHPP 9 – IP does not currently have the ability to work with designPH at this time, but a plug-in to allow for this is currently in production. If you want to use designPH in the near future, you must purchase it with PHPP9 – Metric.
Developed and refined over the past 18 years by the Passivhaus Institut in Germany, PHPP is the world’s most accurate and verified software for the design of ultra-low energy buildings. This dynamic macro-embedded Excel spreadsheet is used worldwide by architects, engineers, builders and planners who wish to design truly sustainable buildings in any climate.
- Instant, highly accurate assessment of iterative design changes
- Simplicity of use – the software is laid out logically with clear instructions
- Full transparency of all calculations – this is not the usual ‘black box’!
- Full engineering capabilities, including thermal bridging
- No engineering background needed – the only inputs required are dimensions and thermal properties of materials and components.
- Contains detailed technical input information on all Certified Passive House components, including windows, doors, curtain walls, HRVs, compact units
- Full manual provided – with detailed instructions, typical reference values and technical background
- PHPP 9 – Metric can be used with designPH software. PHPP 9 – IP does not currently have the ability to work with designPH at this time, but a plug-in to allow for this is currently in production.