Download of High Performance Masonry Retrofit Details
Add this item to your cart and complete your order to receive a free download link. File is PDF available in single page and double-page spread, 10MB.
- Updated version of 475's first eBook
- Details for optimizing building airtightness, vapor control, and continuous insulation
- A comprehensive look at the materials and details required to make masonry building retrofits a success
- Chapters on the walls, roofs, cellars and penetrations
- Fully illustrated with 2-D and 3-D drawings
The approach to a retrofit project varies depending on whether or not the historic character of the building can be changed. They may be in a historic district or be specifically designated as historic landmarks, leaving little choice in design alterations. Does the exterior need to be preserved? Can the building be wrapped from the outside? What’s the condition of the exterior and/or interior details? No matter the case, we can still make these old building enclosures very robust and efficient. We can make them Smart Enclosures.