Pack of pollen filters – electrostatic plastic (comp. to MERV 9-10) Electrostatic filters for e²/eGO. This charged special filter will capture pollen, but will not filter wild fire smoke particles.
- This charged special filter will capture fine particle and pollens, without significant pressure drop
- Filter can be clean with a vacuum or lightly tapping it (you can break the filter if to much force is used)
- Red LED light comes on as reminder to check your filters
- You can reset the red LED by switching the flow switch back and forth 3 times within 3 seconds (the other switch should be in the ‘on’ position during the reset of the light)
- Do not use water to clean filter, the electrostatic charge will be lost and filter will stop working
- To install filter, simple slide filter with cutouts aligned with grille tabs. Do not try to turn filter (instructions that direct you to turn pollen filter are for the ALD intake element).
- Lunos Pollen Filter Guide
Related Blog Posts
- LUNOS Ventilation FAQ
- Ventilation's Energy Problem: Most Of It Just Sucks
- Living Area
- Product Type