Ductless, simple and highly efficient heat recovery ventilation (HRV) system. Operates in groups of 2 or 4 and are installed directly in the exterior wall. The regenerative core is charged every 70 seconds, after which the fan reverses and the incoming air absorbs the stored heat on its way in.
DimensionsExterior Diameter of Tube: 6 5/16” (160 mm) Diameter of the Fan Unit: 5 7/8” (150 mm) Minimum wall thickness: 12” (300 mm) ; 8” (200 mm) if short version Inside Cover: 7 1/16” x 7 1/16” (180 mm x 180 mm) Outside Grill Diameter: 7 1/16” (180 mm)
Int / Ext Cover Options
- Standard Int Cover - with MERV 5 filter that is washable and reusable.
- Int Sound Reduction Cover- Reduces sound by 6 decibels, comes with MERV 5 filter.
- Comfort Screen with MERV 13 Filter- MERV 13 reduces PM 2.5 by up to 90%, the dominant size of particulates from wildfire smoke.
- Standard Ext Grill- Angled slats to shed rain, includes a bug screen and drip edge.
- Ext Hood with Sound Absorption- Durable, long-lasting protection comes in aluminum (white or gray), and stainless steel options. Reduces exterior noise by 6 decibels.
- Continuous and balanced heat recovery ventilation without the need for ducts
- Flow rates of: 10 / 15 / 20 / 22 CFM (depending on controller settings)
- LUNOS e² fans are certified to UL 507-2010: Electric Fans 9th Edition by NRTL: MET labs
- Sound levels from 29 dB
- It is a very quiet heat recovery ventilation system with specific fan efficiency that is second to none.
- Includes one transformer (110V - 12V) and controller. One or two pairs (2 or 4 fans) can be wired to one controller.
- Ventilation system efficiency: 0.15 Wh/m3[0.25W/CFM]
- Heat recovery efficiency: 88% per DIBT/DIN V 4701 at 24 m3/hr (~15 CFM)
- Humidity recovery: 20-30% in winter
- Fan reverse cycle: 70 seconds (standard fan) - 60 seconds (short fan system)
- Filter: G3 (MERV 5) comes with standard interior cover. MERV 13 available with Comfort Screen interior cover option.
Cannot ship LUNOS products to Canada. Canadian customers, please contact lunoscanada.com for assistance.
- Lunos e² Spec Sheet
- Lunos e² Installation Guide (Controller 5/UNI-FR No.40269)
- Lunos e² Advance Controller Settings (Controller 5/UNI-FR No.40269)
- Lunos e² Installation Guide (Controller 5/UNI No.39975)
- Lunos e² Operation Manual
- Checklist of Tools and Materials Needed for Installation
Related Blog Posts
- LUNOS Ventilation FAQ
- Ventilation's Energy Problem: Most Of It Just Sucks
- Sizing Lunos e² through-wall ventilation units
- Lunos e² HRV - data for input into PHPP ventilation sheet
- Which Switch is Which? A Guide to Operating your Lunos System
- The First 475 Product: Rotary Switch for Lunos
- Living Area
- Product Type
- Heat Recovery Ventilation