Ductless, simple and highly efficient heat recovery ventilation (HRV) system. Operates in groups of 2 or 4 and are installed directly in the exterior wall. The regenerative core is charged every 70 seconds, after which the fan reverses and the incoming air absorbs the stored heat on its way in.
This Kit Includes:
- Either 2 (in the 'One Pair' option) or 4 (on the 'Two Pair' option) Lunos through-wall HRV fans
- 1 transformer (110V - 12V)
- 1 controller (maximum of four fans (two pairs) can be wired to one controller)
DimensionsExterior Diameter of Tube: 6 5/16” (160 mm) Diameter of the Fan Unit: 5 7/8” (150 mm) Minimum wall thickness: 12” (300 mm) ; 7 1/2” (190 mm) if short version Inside Cover: 7 1/16” x 7 1/16” (180 mm x 180 mm) Outside Grill Diameter: 7 1/16” (180 mm) Installation Tube (can be cut): 20” (508 mm) ; 10 1/2" (267.8 mm)
- Continuous and balanced heat recovery ventilation without the need for ducts
- Three flow rate settings of low, medium and high with ventilation rates of 10/15/20 CFM or 9/18/22CFM
- LUNOS e² fans are certified to UL 507-2010: Electric Fans 9th Edition
- Quiet operation with sound levels of 16.5dB/ 19.5 dB/ 26.0 dB
- It is a very quiet heat recovery ventilation system with specific fan efficiency that is second to none.
- Includes one transformer (110V - 12V) and controller. Maximum of four fans (two pairs) can be wired to one controller.
- Specific fan efficiency: 0.07-0.09 Wh/m3 (0.11-0.14 (W/cfm)
- Ventilation system efficiency: 0.30 Wh/m3
- Heat recovery efficiency: 90.6% (tested with DIN 308 / DIBt protocol)
- Humidity recovery: 20-30%
- Fan reverse cycle: 70 seconds (standard fan) - 55 seconds (short fan system)
- Filter: G3 (MERV 5) or optional pollen F5 (MERV 9-10)
Cannot ship LUNOS products to Canada. Canadian customers, please contact lunoscanada.com for assistance.
- Lunos e2 Spec Sheet
- Lunos e2 Brochure
- Lunos e2 Installation Guide
- Lunos e2 Operation Manual
Related Blog Posts
- LUNOS Ventilation FAQ
- Ventilation's Energy Problem: Most Of It Just Sucks
- Sizing Lunos e2 through-wall ventilation units
- LUNOS e2 HRV - data for input into PHPP ventilation sheet
- Which Switch is Which? A Guide to Operating your Lunos System
- The First 475 Product: Rotary Switch for Lunos
- Living Area
- Product Type
- Heat Recovery Ventilation