High performance roof exit hatch with gas pressure springs and thermal bridge free frame.
Interior dimensions opening in curb:
742mm x 742mm (29 1/5" x 29 1/5")
742mm x 1042mm (29 1/5" x 41")
Glass size/opening at top of curb frame:
720mm x 720mm (28 1/3" x 28 1/3")
720mm x 1020mm (28 1/3" x 401/8")
- Passive House Certified roof exit hatch
- Kink free isotherms maximize the efficiency of the installed skylights and minimize heat loss and risk of condensation.
- This fine tuned and engineered solution from Germany minimizes losses and maximizes the amount of daylight provided.
- This thermal bridge free, continuously insulated curb is included with skylight and its wide horizontal flanges make installation very simple.
- Uglass: 0.105 BTU/hr.ft2.°F (0.6 W/m2K)
- Upstand of 7.9″ (200mm) insulated with 2-3/8″ (60mm) PU foam (0.023 W/mK)
- SHGC: 0.32 (as high as 0.49 by request)
- Visual Transmittance: 0.60
- Airsealing class – 3 (DIN EN 12207)
- Can be installed in roof pitches as low as 3°, >5° recommended to keep glass clean. Max roof pitch 25° (5.6:12 pitch)
- Lamilux Product Brochure (English)
- Size Chart Lamilux FE
- Maintenance Guide Lamilux FE
- Lamilux FE Drawing (PDF)
- Lamilux FE Drawing (DWG)
Related Blog Posts
- The LAMILUX Primer
- Award-Winning Design with LAMILUX Skylight Daylighting
- LAMILUX Delivers The Unbeatable Benefits of Roof Daylighting
- BIM Objects Available for LAMILUX
- Product Type
- Flat Roof
- Manually Operated