An airtight installation box for outlets in locations that interfere with the interior airtight layer. Good for Interior use.
10 3/16” x 5 1/8” x 2 3/16" (260 mm x 130 mm x 55 mm)
Lip size: 1 3/16” (30 mm)
- Can be used where there is no space (service cavity) between the airtight layer and the interior finish (sheet rock)
- Class III vapor retarding properties protect the insulation against vapor drive, while allowing inward drying in the summer.
- Perm rating: < 0.3 perms, sd value > 10 m
- It provides and airtight cavity in which you can install light switches and electrical outlets. Cables, BX and wires (max ¾”/20mm) can be guided through punched holes (size hole to app. 60% of cable size) in the box
- The flexible material of the box will air-seal the penetration permanently airtight. Since the box is made out of a single homogeneous material, one can make penetrations at any point of the box