Customized External Insulation Finish System, Gutex wood fiber insulating board and three layer stucco system in one. For use on exterior wall assemblies.
Please Note: This product REQUIRES a competent Stucco applicator and suitable wall buildup - please contact us for assistance. Lead time varies but 14 weeks should be allocated.
- Full EIFS system including insulation board, 3 coat stucco system, stucco accessories & fasteners
- Vapor open lime/silicone render which allows the insulation to dry outward unimpeded while protecting the building against wind-driven rain and other environmental influences
- Raw material for all GUTEX insulation boards comes solely from wood that is harvested and grown using sustained forestry management practices
- R-value/in range: 3.2 - 3.6
- Thickness range: 1 9/16" - 6 5/16"
- Perm rating: 44/inch (Sd 0.30m for 4" board)
- Board edge: T&G and Butt edge options
- Component Diagram THERMOWALL
- EPD Declaration
- Gutex Factory FSC Certification
Related Blog Posts
- Introduction to GUTEX Thermowall: External Insulation + Finish
- Nature Does it Best: GUTEX Wood Fiberboard Insulation
- Introduction to GUTEX
- Builder Spotlight - MainStream Corporation
- Insulation Type
- Doubles as WRB