DA membrane is an extra strong air-barrier/vapor retarder that is suitable for interior and exterior use in demanding conditions. It can be exposed to weather and direct UV for up to 3 months.
Standard roll: 59" (1.50 m) x 164' (50 m) ; Roll area: 807 SF (75 m2)
- Higher resistance to construction site conditions and humidity compared to conventional vapor retarders.
- Vapor retarder membrane made from PP, protected on both sides by a polypropylene cover.
- Very watertight, resists 8.2’ ft of water column.
- Low vapor permeability (1.43 perms) – Sd-value 2.30m
- Can function as a temporary roof, when pitch is 10 degrees or more.
- Suitable to be walked over, fabric provides traction.
- Membrane Material: Vapor retarder membrane made from polypropylene, protected on both sides by a polypropylene cover.
- Perm Rating: 1.43 perms (Sd-value 2.30m)
- Suitable as temporary roofing
- UV/weather Resistance: 3 months of exposure
- Class A material per ASTM E84 test (0 FS, 85 SDI)
- Spec Sheet DA
- Brochure DA
Related Blog Posts
- DA and INTELLO: the Hot &Humid Climate Solution
- Vapor Permeability
- Vapor Retarding
- Membrane Width
- 5 ft (1.5 m)
- Membrane Type
- Mechanically Fastened