Versatile, vapor retarding interior air sealing fleece tape. Stretchy, waterproof, vapor retarding, air-sealing tape to connect windows frames and openings to interior air barrier.
Dimensions: 3.15” (80mm) x 98’-5” (30 m) with 2-strip release
5.9” (150mm) x 98’-5” (30 m) with 3-strip release
- Split release strips make it easy to connect at corners and edges.
- Great adhesion to masonry, concrete without the need for primer, even at low temperatures.
- Adheres to masonry without the need for primer.
- For taped connections of window and door frames and vapor variable air barriers (INTELLO).
- Fleece side can be plastered over for an airtight and seamless connection.
- Perm Rating: Perm 1.2 (Sd value: 2.8m)
- Release paper: split release paper, for easy application on two sided seams, inside corners, etc.
- Adhesive: durable waterproof tape adhesion (SOLID acrylic adhesive).
- The extra thin fleece allows the tape to be folded in corners and other tight connections.
- Spec Sheet CONTEGA SOLIDO SL
Related Blog Posts
- IDEAL Window Installation - Improving Best Practices
- Air Sealing Wooden Joists: How To Plan For Smart Airtight Connections
- VIDEO: How To Hit 0.23 ACH50 In A Historic Masonry Retrofit
- Window/ Door
- Vapor Permeability
- Vapor Retarding
- Masonry/ Concrete
- Plywood/ OSB
- Metal/ Hard Plastics
- Wood Fiberboard (Gutex)
- 3" - 4" (7 - 10 cm) wide