Full-surface adhesive tape for interior window connections with an additional adhesive strip on the fleece side, allowing for a variety of installation methods.It can be used on the interior of the building.
3 1/8" (80 mm) x 98'5" (30 m)
- Great adhesion to masonry, concrete without the need for primer, even at low temperatures
- Additional adhesive strip on fleece side allows for multiple installation methods
- Vapor-retarding (1.2 perms) for interior applications
- Fleece side can be plastered over for an airtight and seamless connection
- Bonds to Pro Clima materials, solid wood surfaces, polyethylene, metal, foil, housewraps and sheathing
- Adheres to soft/porous wood insulation panels, concrete, sheetrock, rough OSB and brick without primer
- Adhesion test recommended on PVC/fiberglass/alum. window frames – production oils/silicone residues might need to be cleaned off for proper long term adhesion
- Perm Rating: Vapor retarding fabric at 1.2 perms (sd-value 2.8m)
- The integrated adhesive strip on the fleece side guarantees simple and flexible installation.
- Adhesive: durable waterproof tape adhesion (SOLID acrylic adhesive).
- The extra thin fleece allows the tape to be folded in corners and other tight connections.
- Specifications Sheet CONTEGA SOLIDO SL (PDF)
- CONTEGA SOLIDO SL-D Installation Instructions (PDF)
- PHI Certified Class A Airsealing Component
Related Blog Posts
- IDEAL Window Installation - Improving Best Practices
- Air Sealing Wooden Joists: How To Plan For Smart Airtight Connections
- VIDEO: How To Hit 0.23 ACH50 In A Historic Masonry Retrofit
- Window/ Door
- Vapor Permeability
- Vapor Retarding
- Masonry/ Concrete
- Wood Fiberboard (Gutex)
- Plywood/ OSB
- Metal/ Hard Plastics
- 3" - 4" (7 - 10 cm) wide