- Membranes like Pro Clima INTELLO, DB+, INTESANA and DA, as well as PE, PA, PP or aluminium sheeting
- Masonry, concrete or rough sawn wood
- Air-sealing and waterproofing joints in weather resistant barriers, house-wraps and roof underlayments and connecting them to concrete foundations, CMU and stucco.
CONTEGA MULTIBOND® is a solvent-free, permanent, elastic, frost-resistant airtight adhesive that is applied from a roll, for bonding membranes on cementitious or rough materials. It can be used on the interior or exterior of the building.
Each roll is 32.81 ft (10m) in length - sold in packs of two, each containing two rolls so each pack contains 65.5 linear feet (20 m) on two rolls.
- Quick, clean and secure application straight from a roll
- No drying time necessary, extreme adhesive strength immediately, joint is immediately airtight
- No clamping batten required when applied on stable substrates
- Waterproof SOLID adhesive free of plasticisers, VOCs, solvents or emulgators
- Material: SOLID acrylate
- Release Film: Silicone-coated PP film
- Moisture resistance: waterproof
- Application temperature: above 5°F (-15°C)
- CONTEGA MULTIBOND Spec Sheet (PDF - English)
Related Blog Posts
- CONTEGA MULTIBOND: Instantly Bonding, Airtight Joint Adhesive
- Intro to CONTEGA Acrylic Adhesives
- How to Make It Stick: Preparing Surfaces For High Performance Air Sealing
- Masonry/ Concrete
- Plywood/ OSB
- Metal/ Hard Plastics
- Polyethylene Sheet
- Wood Fiberboard (Gutex)
- Exterior Gypsum