Updated July 13th, 2020
As we monitor and learn more about the impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), our hearts go out to all who have been affected by the outbreak. We want to make you aware of a few important company updates effective immediately:
- 475 Remains Open Online: All employees of 475 are working remotely and are maintaining normal business hours to help you with your high performance building needs. Connect through email, phone, via video conferencing.
- Order Materials Online Or By Phone: Web and phone orders will process as usual. Please review the Shipping Page for detailed information. If ordered before 11am EST (Eastern and Central) / 11am PST (Rockies and West) it will ship the same day. Confirm that you will be able to receive shipments at the delivery address for your order. 475 cannot guarantee if UPS or FedEx will deliver packages to unoccupied addresses and cannot control if materials left at the delivery address are damaged, stolen, etc.*
- Curbside Pick-ups of materials now available: You may now pick up your orders from our Brooklyn office as well as our warehouses with the following conditions:
- Place your order in advance online, or with a 475 representative over the phone
- Call ahead during business hours to ensure your order is ready (warehouse require minimum 24 hours notice)
- Call or use doorbell on arrival, your order will be brought outside
- Wear a mask throughout your visit
- Check with our independent local distributors for their policies, most are open for curbside pick-up. See map of local distributors here.
At 475, we believe it is our responsibility during this time to prioritize the health and well-being of our communities, clients, and employees. 475 will continue to make informed decisions while also being guided by our values. We are taking certain steps to help prevent the spread of the virus during the pandemic. 475 encourages our staff to utilize our remote work from home policy to minimize commuting on public transportation, etc. All 475 staff have the equipment and capabilities to access our systems and perform their duties from home without interruption of service. Do not hesitate to call, email or schedule online meetings, project reviews, or remote presentations with our technical reps. Material deliveries/web orders are processed as long as warehouses are open and UPS/FedEx are shipping - similarly for pallet/container deliveries.
* Currently (as of 7/13/2020) UPS/FedEx are operating normally, but have been experiencing delays more than usual. 475's warehouses are currently operating, but will shut down if the governments in those states (Connecticut & Oregon) order a shutdown of such operations. In the event that happens, 475 will ship from other locations and will update this message as soon as new information becomes available.